Monday, January 19, 2009

Just a few lines to test??

Since i killed my yahoo 360 page i have gotten quite a bit of static from those that read it. I don't miss 360, but i miss scratching out whatever spills forth when i close my eyes with my hands on the keys. I often say that i don't write, i simply chronicle what i see in that other world. If you don't understand what it is I'm talking about, don't sweat it you're not alone. it's hard for me to articulate just what i am saying. However, it's the way i perceive the process.
I was referred to this site by a lifelong friend and i feel a little ignorant for not finding this on my own. On yahoo, i had something in the order of 300 entries and moved a great deal of them to myspace when a friend suggested i may like that site better. Well, so much for that. I'm not really into all of the customizing and flashy, musicy, sparklers and buttermilk that a great number of people are and myspace drove me nuts. Don't get me wrong, i was and always will be grateful for the comments, but all of the flashing and glitter stuff i could have done without. So when i looked at this and read a couple of different blogger's entrys i felt really good about taking LavenderChick's advice and giving this a try.
I'd love to move my entries from myspace to here, but it seems as though that's not going to happen. I'm kind of bummed by it too actually. There is some history there i'd rather not lose, but myspace isn't being very helpful in assisting me with getting into my page. so i say, death to smoochy. I'm glad it's been read and if i get it back great and if not, i will survive.
Please, bear in mind this is a test and any information gathered will be used for that purpose?? Okay, now time to check out spell check and to see what it looks like.

Till then, y'all be cool, D

2 comments:

  1. Found you!!! Thanks my dear friend for making the plunge....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing - You sew? What the hell do you sew??? I need lots of sewing! I'm building a house... I need slip covers, drapes, etc....

    ReplyDelete